forrest-user mailing list archives

From Andy J <sendtoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Aggregator Recipe Request
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:49:57 GMT
Has anyone done something to populate a tab from an aggregation of
files in a directory?  I read in the documentation
(http://forrest.apache.org/docs/linking.html#menu_generation) about
using an alternative tab generation method to select by directory -
but I don't want that methodology for every tab, just one.  That is,
what I'm trying to do is have one tab that gets its entries from all
the files in a certain directory, e.g.:

<foolist label="Foos" href="foos/" tab="foolist">
    <!-- picks up all entries in foos/ and does their transformation
as per the pipeline -->
    <summary label="Summary" href="foos/"/>
</foolist>

If I understand the documentation, it's pretty clear on how to create
a pipeline for processing the object files themselves into XML but I'm
not sure how I'd go about getting the tab setup.

Could anyone offer anything with the tabs and/or sitemap entry?

- Andy