forrest-user mailing list archives

From Andy J <sendtoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it right for me help request
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:24:08 GMT
Cool...  One thing I tried in my brief eval was copying ALL the xmap
files into my document directory (which I though was the basic m.o.
for customization).  Doing this I kept getting java out of memory
errors until I /removed/ the xmap files from the document directory.
Originally I was thinking it would work more or less like
<xsl:includes> which maybe it does now.