forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Bowe, Bastian" <Bastian.B...@astrium.eads.net>
Subject RE: Support for XInclude in tabs.xml and site.xml
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:22:00 GMT
> Absolutely, you need to get things working for your project
> (and I will
> apply your patch since it does not affect other aspects of Forrest).

Sorry for the impatience, but I just want to ask if you still wan't to apply
Sjur Moshagen's patch. I'm going to use the xinclude solution to solve my
"tab selection<->abs-menulinks" problem posted on 14th Jauary. It's not
urgent as I can patch the file myself for the meantime but it would be nice
to have it running out of the box with future releases of forrest. So, I
just want to remind you to apply the patch some time.

Regards

Bastian