forrest-user mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Support for XInclude in tabs.xml and site.xml
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:16:55 GMT
På 12. jan. 2005 kl. 16.44 skrev Ross Gardler:

> The site.xml and tabs.xml pipelines do not use the xinclude
> transformer. I don't think there would be a problem in adding this
> functionality to core, but you could create a project sitemap that
> overrides the existing site.xml.
>
> There are three locations in which site.xml appears in the generate
> portion of a pipeline, if you add
>
> <snip/>
>
> Do the same for the one location tabs.xml appears in a generate
> section of a pipeline.
>
> This should work, if it does, please provide a patch and add it to our
> issue tracker (see http://forrest.apache.org/contrib.html#patch )

Thanks for the help, it worked.

A new issue is created in the issue tracker, together with a patch.
Please see:

http://issues.cocoondev.org//browse/FOR-417

What's still left: to document the new xinclude function in site.xml
and tabs.xml, both that it is there, and a simple example on how to use
it.

Regards,
Sjur N. Moshagen