forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Is there a way to turn off collapsible menus with default 0.6 skin?
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:18:38 GMT
I apologize if the answer to this is in the mail archives .... eyebrowse
seems to be down today, and when I searched for 'collapsible menu' on
the forrest site I found the svn entry for it. Perhaps I'm searching for
the wrong term.

forrest 0.5.1 menus list all members for a node in the site.xml; for
example, let's say I have a Home tab with three nodes and docs for each:

    Category 1
        doc 1a
        doc 1b
        doc 1c

    Category 2
        doc 2a
        doc 2b
        doc 2c

   Category 3
        doc 3a
        doc 3b
        doc 3c

The default skin for forrest 0.6 collapses entries for all but the first
node:

     Category 1
        doc 1a
        doc 1b
        doc 1c

     > Category 2

     > Category 3

If there a way to turn off the collapsible menu in 0.6?

thanks,

 -jean