forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Does a status.dtd make sense?
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:52:41 GMT
Sjur Moshagen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to have editing support for the status.xml file found at
> the root of a standard Forrest seed. But I could find no status.dtd or
> similar.
>
> So I made my own status.dtd, which is basically a wrapper around the
> exising changes.dtd and todo.dtd (based on v1.2 of those files). Would
> there be any interest in such a DTD? Should I open a new bug to attach
> the files to?
>
> Or is there a specific reason why there is no such dtd?
>
> Regards,
> Sjur

Yes, there would be interest. There was discussion on the dev list a few
weeks ago about enhancing status.xml. This enhanced functionality would
be moved into a plugin and that plugin would then (in an ideal world)
develop into a project tracking plugin with links into popular bug
tracking systems and the like.

The first stage would be the creation of a status.xml DTD and you just
did that for us :-))

Please create an issue and attach the file
http://issues.cocoondev.org/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

Ross