forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Support for XInclude in tabs.xml and site.xml
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:00:15 GMT
Bowe, Bastian wrote:

>>Absolutely, you need to get things working for your project
>>(and I will
>>apply your patch since it does not affect other aspects of Forrest).
>>

>Sorry for the impatience, but I just want to ask if you still wan't to apply
>Sjur Moshagen's patch.

Yes, it will be applied. I'm afraid I have got snowed under by other
work right now and have not got around to it (I've got so many unrelated
changes on my local version I need to checkout a clean version in order
to apply this patch). You can safely apply it on your local system - it
will be included in the next release of Forrest.

Your feedback is valuable, thanks.
Ross