forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: project specific changes for plugins
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:39:44 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> <snip/>
>
>> I'll keep an eye out for your useful patches ;-)
>

> Sidenote: what about the Excel plugin?!
>   http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-373

Nothing wrong with gentle reminders :-))

I'm swamped with a commercial project at present, part of this has me
doing some work on using Cocoon blocks as plugins within Forrest.
Therefore my local version of Forrest is currently highly customised,
but not ready to be committed.

I *will* take a look at your plugin and make it available, but it may be
another week or so. (although now you have reminded me it may be quicker).

Ross