forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: project specific changes for plugins
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:01:09 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> Our changes are pretty general:
>   *sDocBook*           *forrest-document*
>   <example>        --> <note label="Example">

Makes sense.

>   <note role="A">  --> <note class="A">

I'm not familiar with docbook, but if role is analogous to class in HTML
then I think this should be included in the plugin too.

> Don't know if there was more ... the pretty-printer
> did a good job and now diff's output is unusable :-(

As a general rule, anything that improves on the current presentation by
utilising legitimate sdocbook elements and attributes would be accepted
in the central plugin. If other people have made use of these
elements/attributes in different ways they must have customised the
stylesheets anyway which means that our changes will not affect them.

> Would be great to contribute to DocBook-support,
> though ;-)

I'll keep an eye out for your useful patches ;-)

Ross