forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: ../todo.html in wholesite.html does not work
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:45:10 GMT
Thanks, Dave,

the href="/todo.html" works although the
HTML link gets resolved to
   "http://localhost:8888//todo.html"
(note the two slashes but works in firefox and MSIE).

Is there any work going on for wholesite.pdf|html
bug-fixing? This is critical for us: we need the
full pdf-document for archiving in a client's db.

Johannes

Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Johannes Schaefer wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I wanted to include the todo.html and changes.html
>> in a subdirectory and came up with this solution:
>>
>> <subdir label="Subdir" href="subdir/" tab="sub">
>>   <todo label="Todo"   href="../todo.html">
>> </subdir>
>>
>> Works fine (except tab highlighting) until creating
>> wholesite.html, see error below. Looks like the two
>> dots and the filename went overboard.
>>
>> Any hints?
>>
>> Thanks, Johannes
>>

>> Request URI   wholesite.html
>> cause
>>   java.lang.RuntimeException:
>>   org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
>>   Resource not found.:
>>   org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
>> file:/D:/Projekte/Roche/40_Styleguide/NGLIS_styleguide/src/documentation/content/xdocs/internals/.xml

>>   doesn't exist.
>>
>> request-uri
>>   /wholesite.html
>>

> Wholesite.[pdf|html] has known bugs, which includes relative links like
> you described (it also doesn't do linkrewriting of site: or ext:).  I
> can't suggest any workaround, but perhaps "/todo.html" or
> "./../todo.html" or some other obscure form of reference might work.

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de