forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: ../todo.html in wholesite.html does not work
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 02:59:33 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I wanted to include the todo.html and changes.html
> in a subdirectory and came up with this solution:
>
> <subdir label="Subdir" href="subdir/" tab="sub">
>   <todo label="Todo"   href="../todo.html">
> </subdir>
>
> Works fine (except tab highlighting) until creating
> wholesite.html, see error below. Looks like the two
> dots and the filename went overboard.
>
> Any hints?
>
> Thanks, Johannes
>

> Request URI   wholesite.html
> cause
>   java.lang.RuntimeException:
>   org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
>   Resource not found.:
>   org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
> file:/D:/Projekte/Roche/40_Styleguide/NGLIS_styleguide/src/documentation/content/xdocs/internals/.xml

>   doesn't exist.
>
> request-uri
>   /wholesite.html

Wholesite.[pdf|html] has known bugs, which includes relative links like
you described (it also doesn't do linkrewriting of site: or ext:).  I
can't suggest any workaround, but perhaps "/todo.html" or
"./../todo.html" or some other obscure form of reference might work.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming