forrest-user mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ConfigurationException - SourceTypeAction
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:44:57 GMT

--

>org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could not get class

Greg,
I have just test it on my laptop and it seem to work fine. It could be a
problem in your enviroment. I have added a link so it will be rendered
with all the other samples so more people will be able to test it.

Let me know if you have found the problem, as this is a old post.

Cheers,
Cheche