forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XSL Document function support?
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:04:27 GMT
greg.vaco@cox.net wrote:
> Never mind, it was a stupid user error on my part.
>
> > From: <greg.vaco@cox.net>
> > Date: 2005/01/21 Fri AM 11:40:48 EST
> >
> > Does anyone know if the XSL document function is supported by Forrest/Coocon?  I?m
receiving "BROKEN: Unknown nodetype: document" errors.  But, I can successfully execute the
same transformation from the command line using xalan-j-2.6.

Even though one can use the document() function, Cocoon
provides better ways via the sitemap with aggregation.
The core forrest sitemaps have some examples, e.g.
the handling of skinconf.xml

--David