forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:34:03 GMT
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Hmmm, the ./index.html says that the release is already built.
> >
> > Matthias, what version of Java do you have?
>
> I am using 1.4 of Java.
>
> Okay, I will try to load a nightly *drop*
> instead. (I guess I have to build them...?)

Are you sure that is what you want? That will mean that
you are using the bleeding-edge of the development trunk.
That is fine, but i just wanted to be sure that you know.

Really you should be able to run the 0.6 release with
no problems. There must be something wrong with your
setup. I notice that your directory path included
"eclipse" in the pathname. Could there be something
which interferes with Forrest. Please try installing
it somewhere else and follow the instructions in
the ./index.html

--David