forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Yenchi" <greg.v...@cox.net>
Subject RE: ConfigurationException - SourceTypeAction
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2005 14:24:36 GMT
Cheche --

Thanks for following up.  As of Thursday, I was still getting the error.  I
will refresh my source from Head on Monday and try again.  If it still
persists, I will post another message with more details.

-- Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Jose Pablos [mailto:cheche@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 3:45 PM
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Re: ConfigurationException - SourceTypeAction

--

>org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could not
get class

Greg,
I have just test it on my laptop and it seem to work fine. It could be a
problem in your enviroment. I have added a link so it will be rendered
with all the other samples so more people will be able to test it.

Let me know if you have found the problem, as this is a old post.

Cheers,
Cheche