forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error in menus documentation?
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:52:27 GMT
Andy J wrote:
> If it's not an error, it's at least confusing.  On menus and linking
> (http://forrest.apache.org/docs/linking.html#menu_generation) the
> example refers to an image where the How-To Samples is supposed to
> appear on the Community tab below the About menu item.  This is the
> case for the second following image but not the image immediately
> following the example so that seems confusing.  Or am I just not
> following the example?

It is not an error. It is just that no-one has found the time
to re-create all the screenshots to update those documents
to the current default "pelt" skin and recent layout.
The text of the documents has been updated.

Patches to the documents and updated images are welcome
via our Jira Issue Tracker.

--David