forrest-user mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <>
Subject Re: Still having problems with SourceTypeAction
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:22:14 GMT
On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 09:28 -0500, wrote:

> I just refreshed my source from Head (revision 124799), seeded an
> empty project, and followed the example, outlined in the documentation
change the example sitemap as follows:

Hi Greg,

The documentation has not been updated to reflect the class name change
that happened a little while ago.  I'll update the documentation to
reflect this change.

>       <map:action name="sourcetype" src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction">

Change the "src" attribute to be

Note the replacement of "cocoon" with "forrest".

> I’m struggling here; so, any help in resolving this problem would be
> greatly appreciated.

Hope this helps,

Rick Tessner
rick at apache dot org