forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Glen Tulukin" <g...@iteclectic.com>
Subject Re: commercial Forrest skins?
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 17:59:20 GMT
I knew that -- there are people who use Forrest for *real* site generation.
We can argue about the term "documentation" but the *real" site hardly can
be called *documentation* -- IMHO. I like suggested "Apache Forrest is a
content presentation framework that is able to render complete and
consistent websites, documents and reports by keeping the content separate
from the style. "

I'll ask client's (actually I have two clients) permission to post a link to
their web site. Next to the link to the web site I suggest to have short
description what they did/used/how customized Forrest.

Glen

P.S. One of clients is graphic design and signmaking company -- they can do
t-shirts. I ordered one for myself with text "See FoRRest for the xml trees"
that I proudly wear at this very moment. I can ask if they can do more but I
guess they need some kind of permission from ASF... But use the slogan if
you like.