forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Stewart W Moore" <smo...@ebmail.gdeb.com>
Subject Re: commercial Forrest skins?
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:20:47 GMT

After "lurking" for sometime, I feel it's time to add my two cents. I have
been using forrest as a "documentation" tool for both project
administration and software development. In the first case, forrest can be
used as a means of communicating project status, archiving meeting minutes,
etc. At any given time one can then produce project status info for
reporting purposes. I have used it for both internal and customer
reporting.

As a tool for software documentation, I use forrest at the root development
directory for each application. Then the software documentation "rides"
with the software distribution and can even be linked from within your code
as help, etc. I have added options in the software to do a forrest build on
demand, so one can deliver self documenting' software.

Denny Moore

"Glen Tulukin" <glen@iteclectic.com>@sea.gmane.org> on 12/01/2004 12:59:20
PM

Please respond to user@forrest.apache.org