forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: plugin sDocBook doesn't work
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:26:23 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Johannes Schaefer wrote:

<snip/>
> Yes it should, furthermore if it fails to download and install it should
> tell you this and stop the build giving instructions on how to manually
> install.

I only get an error message (see below).
The effect is the same as described earlier:
Forrest deco, no content; *.xml gives the
sdocbook source.

<snip/>
> rm -Rf FORREST_HOME/build/plugins/simplified-docbook
> cd FORREST_HOME/plugins/simplified-docbook
> forrest run
>
> In the output you get find the line that says:
>
> Installing plugin: simplified-docbook

Installing plugin: simplified-docbook

fetch-plugins-descriptors:
fetching descriptor:
http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/plugins.xml
Getting: http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/plugins.xml
Error getting http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/plugins.xml
to D:\forrest111694-1213\plugins\simplified-docbook\build\tm
p\plugins-1.xml
Installing plugin: org.apache.forrest.plugin.pdf-output

> and copy the content up to the next line that says "Installing plugin:..."

Beware: I am *offline* doing this ...
And as you see I still couldn't do 'svn update',
i.e. I'm using r111694 from Dec-13 (noon).

Thanks a lot in persisting to help me :-)
Johannes

> This will show what your system is doing when attempting to download and
> install the plugin.
>
> Ross

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de