forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: plugin sDocBook doesn't work
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:59:54 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> I digged a liitle bit deeper:
> Now I *do* get the simplified-docbook documentation
> running. I have to do a manual build for the plugin
> like this:
>   d:\forrest111694-1213\tools\ant\bin\ant.bat
>
> Shouldn't the build be done by 'forrest run'
> automatically?

Yes it should, furthermore if it fails to download and install it should
tell you this and stop the build giving instructions on how to manually
install.

I cannot reproduce this problem so I need some more info:

Can you please do the following:

rm -Rf FORREST_HOME/build/plugins/simplified-docbook
cd FORREST_HOME/plugins/simplified-docbook
forrest run

In the output you get find the line that says:

Installing plugin: simplified-docbook

and copy the content up to the next line that says "Installing plugin:..."

This will show what your system is doing when attempting to download and
install the plugin.

Ross