forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: plugin sDocBook doesn't work
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:19:36 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> I did all you recommended.

No you didn't...

> See below for details, here the results:
> * index.html gives an cocoon error:
>   org.apache.forrest.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction
> * forrest site gives this error as well for
>   X [0] samples/sdocbook.html BROKEN:
>         org.apache.forrest.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction

This results from a recent change in the name of some Java class files.
The sourcecode was updated earlier today and the plugins were updated by
myself a few minutes before I responded to your mail. The copy of your
actions did not show the "svn up" that I recommended before doing the
clean build. This means you are still working with the old class names,
but the plugins expect the new ones.

When working with SVN head it is vital that you keep up to date, it is a
fast moving target and you will need to do "svn up" very often (it is
best to subscribe to the cvs notification list so that you can see when
changes are being made).

(Users working with 0.6 release need not concern yourselves with this,
these changes do not affect you)

Ross