forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: plugin sDocBook doesn't work
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:43:59 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> Johannes Schaefer wrote:

> H:\forrest111694-1213\plugins\simplified-docbook
> Installing plugin: simplified-docbook
>
> hum? so, i wonder if I'm using something wrong.
>
> but it still doesn't work, i.e. doesn't render the
> simplified-docbook documentation:
>   http://localhost:8888/samples/sdocbook.html

I cannot reproduce this problem. So it would appear to be something to
do with your configuration. Lets get you working with the plugin first
as we can both work with the same files, then we can look at your
specific file if it is still not working.

Do the following:

svn up
cd FORREST_HOME/main
build.bat clean
build.bat

cd FORREST_HOME/plugins/simplified-docbook

http://localhost:8888/samples/sdocbook.html

This works for me, if it doesn't work for you we'll have to dig deep.

Ross