forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: plugin sDocBook doesn't work
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:25:31 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> We tried moving our sdocbook document to the newer
> forrest releases (read "plugins"):
>   r109997 and r111264.
>
> The sDocBook files simply don't get converted
> to forrest's document. This is also true for
> the plugin's documentation (.../plugins/sdocbook).

There is no plugin called sdocbook. There is simplified-docbook and this
works fine for me (r111545, not tested under the recisions you name).

> With r037116 (from Aug-27) our document works
> as expected.
>
> Is this a bug?

It might be eveything should work as before, but it is impossible to
tell with the information you provide. Can you tell us what is
happening, what do you man it does not work, do you get an error, a
blank document what?

> P.S. We use
> <!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD Simplified DocBook XML V1.0//EN"
> "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/simple/1.0/sdocbook.dtd">

Should be supported.

Ross