forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Build directory
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 03:35:40 GMT
Stefan Baramov wrote:
> Is it possible to change the target build directory. Currently Forrest will always build
in <my_proejct>/build. I would like to have the result of the build process in a different
folder. How can I change the target ?

> Stefan Baramov
> Software Developer
> TRX
> 6 West Druid Hills Drive
> Atlanta, Georgia 30329
> www.trx.com
>
> email: stefan.baramov@trx.com
> office: 404-417-7197
> mobile: 678-575-0933
>
> This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information
that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination
of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.

In forrest.properties, set "project.build-dir".  The default is
${project.home}/build

default-forrest.properties (it's directory will vary depending on
version you are using) will have fairly full listing of the properties
available for you to set in your forrest.properties.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming