forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject more than one 'forrest run'
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:41:55 GMT
Hi!

What can I do to run more than one instance of
forrest?
* use a different port specified on the command line
   forrest run -Dforrest.jvmargs="-Djetty.port=80"
* use jettyconf.xml in src/documents
   Apparently doesn't work
* use 'forrest webapp' plus tomcat
   is this as easy as with 'forrest run'?

My goal is to have a "Master site" and from there
navigate to "Child sites" with different tab
structure (i.e. new forrest instance?!). Best would
be simply to specify a different URL like
   http://localhost:8888/index.html       for Master
   http://localhost:8888/child/index.html for Child
and then link from master to child

Any advice as to what is best?
Thanks
Johannes

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de