forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trouble with forrest's SVGSerializer from cocoon
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2004 04:15:20 GMT
Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan wrote:
> Ross:
>    Thats a good information. I will also try to use
> FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/resources.xmap and see if it works.

No. I think that you are not understanding.
Ross was saying that Forrest does this svn2png
automatically, You do not need a special project
sitemap. The resources.xmap is part of main forrest.

Everything should just work out-of-the box if you
put files in xdocs/images/foo.svg and refer to the
output documents as images/foo.png

>    Regarding the boxes.svg I have made it work in FOP, in batik, soddipodi
> and Acrobats svg, so the format should be ok I believe.

Did you see issue FOR-229
http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-229
Some SVG files (but not all) need the DTD declaration
to be commented-out.

--David