forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trouble with OpenOffice plugin
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 01:50:05 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Charles Palmer wrote:
>
>> I've downloaded a snapshot (1 December) and built the standard files
>> OK. I've added a simple OOo file (called openoffice-writer2.sxw) into
>> the samples folder and a matching entry to site.xml, added
>> project.required.plugins=OpenOffice.org to forrest.properties, and
>> re-run forrest.

I just completed some work on the OpenOffice.org plugin. It shouldn't
affect your work, but you never know. The major change is that the
plugin now supports embedded images in the Open Office documents.
However, the significant change for you is that the plugin name has
changed (we now have a naming convention).

The new name is org.apache.forrest.plugins.OpenOffice.org, I'd recomend
switching to that plugin.

However, the old plugin (under than name of OpenOffice.org) is still
available and should work.

Ross