forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Getting forrestbot working
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 23:33:12 GMT
I'm trying to get forrestbot to build a site I have in a CVS server.

Im using the docs at http://forrest.apache.org/docs/forrestbot.html

I have copied the example buildfile on that page into a new directory
and set the relevant propery values.

When running /forrest -f forrestbot.build.xml/ I get build failed. The
error is shown below:

Buildfile: forrestbot.build.xml

getsrc.clean-workdir:

getsrc.cvs:
<cvs cvsRoot=":pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/burrokeet"
       package="repositoryData"
       dest="D:\tmp\forrestbot\work\cvsmodules"
       quiet="false"
       command="checkout -l"
       tag=""
       failonerror="true"
       />
Using cvs passfile: C:\cygwin\home\Ross Gardler\.cvspass
cvs checkout: authorization failed: server cvs.sourceforge.net rejected
access to /cvsroot/burrokeet for user anonymous

The CVS passfile contains the line:

:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/burrokeet A

The getsrc.cvs.password property in the buildfile is set to an empty
string (the correct password).

Any clues?

Ross