forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ANT-integration
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:33:30 GMT
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>>Forrest doesn't use Crimson for validation so you must have
>>this Jar in
>>your classpath from your orginal ANT script.
>

> I am using Eclipse3, I didn't changed there anything.
> But I added the JAR, that is suggested on f.a.o - website.
>

>>I'm just off to a meeting so someone else will have to help sort this
>>out, but in the meantime I can provide a workaround for you. Just
>>deisable the validation (property in forrest.properties)
>

> Yeah! Thanks for your friendly help!

Our pleasure :-)

Just to let you know we havne't forgotten you. By coincidence one of the
devs has just encountered exactly the same problem. We are working on
finding the exact problem and fixing it.

I'll let you know what it is when we find it. In the meantime I trust
the workaround is OK for you.

Ross