forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Stefan Baramov" <Stefan.Bara...@trx.com>
Subject Build directory
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:55:09 GMT
Is it possible to change the target build directory. Currently Forrest will always build in
<my_proejct>/build. I would like to have the result of the build process in a different
folder. How can I change the target ?

Stefan Baramov
Software Developer
TRX
6 West Druid Hills Drive
Atlanta, Georgia 30329
www.trx.com

email: stefan.baramov@trx.com
office: 404-417-7197
mobile: 678-575-0933

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination of this
communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase
all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.