forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan" <prav...@hcltech.co.jp>
Subject Locating org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:54:02 GMT
Hi,
   In writing blocks of cocoon in Forrest (for Fins block) I need access to
the following class for building forrest with Fins wrappers:

 org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager

as ChartWrapper.java of Fins block imports this class

However, when I do build.bat for forrest even after including in the
CLASSPATH all jars available in lib/core;lib/endorsed;lib/optional this
class is yet not found.

Nearest I could locate was in Cocoon20040902.jar a class called
org.apache.cocoon.components.container.CocoonComponentManager but that is
perhaps not the right class as it doesnt have the same methods.

Where do I locate org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager OR has
this class been changed in Forrrest?

BTW, the Fins block with the same java wrappers is working in Cocoon
already.

regards
Praveen