forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan" <prav...@hcltech.co.jp>
Subject RE: Trouble with forrest's SVGSerializer from cocoon
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2004 03:52:25 GMT
Ross:
   Thats a good information. I will also try to use
FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/resources.xmap and see if it works.

   Regarding the boxes.svg I have made it work in FOP, in batik, soddipodi
and Acrobats svg, so the format should be ok I believe.

Praveen

There should be no need to create a project specific match to create
images from svg as Forrest already does this (see
FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/resources.xmap). Furthermore, this match will
prevent you serving any "images/*.png" files that are png sources - be
careful (the resources.xmap shows how to deal with this issue).

However, given that you have created one, lets find your problem. Where
What is project.images-dir set to (if anything) in forrest.properties
and where is your boxes.svg file (I've not look at your SVG I trust it
is good, I'm no expert with that format).

Ross