forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan" <prav...@hcltech.co.jp>
Subject RE: Trouble with forrest's SVGSerializer from cocoon
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2004 03:47:29 GMT
 Rick,
   I think i have uncommented all of the properties. For reference they look
like this in my forrest.properties

# Properties that can be set to override the default locations
#
# Parent properties must be set. This usually means uncommenting
# project.content-dir if any other property using it is uncommented

project.status=status.xml
project.content-dir=src/documentation
project.raw-content-dir=${project.content-dir}/content
project.conf-dir=${project.content-dir}/conf
project.sitemap-dir=${project.content-dir}
project.xdocs-dir=${project.content-dir}/content/xdocs
project.resources-dir=${project.content-dir}/resources
project.stylesheets-dir=${project.resources-dir}/stylesheets
project.images-dir=${project.resources-dir}/images
project.schema-dir=${project.resources-dir}/schema
project.skins-dir=${project.content-dir}/skins
project.skinconf=${project.content-dir}/skinconf.xml
project.lib-dir=${project.content-dir}/lib
project.classes-dir=${project.content-dir}/classes
project.translations-dir=${project.content-dir}/translations

I will try out the workaround that you have suggested and see if that works.

Praveen