forrest-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Lee <brucelee_1...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject XML editor?
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:10:00 GMT
Hello,

I am new to Forrest (but Wow it's Great!) and XML
editing, wondering if any of you have opinions re: XML
editors (No, I'm not just trying to incite a flame
war, honest). I have just installed nxml-mode in Emacs
and also downloaded XMLspy.

The latter has already revealed itself as troublesome
when trying to pick up schema/catalog.xcat (as per the
suggested workaround on this site). Emacs seems to be
it's good old self but (being ignorant) I'm not sure
whether using Relax NG is compatible/sensible with
Forrest DTD/Schemas?

Does anyone have opinions to share on either of these
or care to suggest (preferrably free) alternatives
that work well with Forrest?

Have a great New Year!

And thanks again for your awesome software!!

http://au.movies.yahoo.com