forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques, Olivier (OCBU-Test Infra)" <olivier.jacq...@hp.com>
Subject [skins] Remark on skins documentation - page breaks
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 13:39:09 GMT
Hello,

first, thanks this great piece of software!
I have a small comment on the current documentation:
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/dev/your-project.html#skins
To create a new skin, it is recommended to start from an existing skin
and copy it to src/documentation/skins
This is what I did (from tigris skin) but it didn't work at first.
-> I had to copy the "common" skin too in the same place.

Don't know if you want to change the documentation or something in the
skins themselves.

As per suggested in the documentation, here is why I wanted to create a
new skin: insert page breaks at certain points in the document.
This is done using CSS with the attribute: "page-break-before: always"
So I did, in "mytigris.css":
h3, h4 {
 margin-bottom: 0;
 page-break-before: always;
}

It would be great to have this hability from within the document XML
source.

Best regards,
Olivier.