forrest-user mailing list archives

From Joao Miguel Ferreira <...@estg.ipvc.pt>
Subject Re: overriding the 'Note', 'Warning' and 'Fixme' strings
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 17:37:38 GMT
On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 11:13, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> I need a similar solution. From your name I
> guess you are from Brazil or Portugal and we still don't have translation
> in your language. Will be fine if you can help us and provide the
> translations.
>
> WDYT?

Antonio,

I'm not sure I understand what your asking....

I am portuguese, and if your asking me to help with translations I'dd be
glad to help, if I can.... I'm a very busy person.

Are you part of the forrest project or any of apache ? Or you have your
own product ?

glad to help... if I can... tell me what you need...

This also goes to everybody at apache.org: if I can help with
translations to portuguese, please let me know... I hope I can have the
performance you need....

jmf