forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ANT-integration
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 10:41:09 GMT
El mié, 01-12-2004 a las 11:13, David Crossley escribió:
> Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> >>Lets start at the beginning. What happens if you run Forrest
> >>site from
> >>the command line in the directory which you seeded?
> >

> > Thanks Ross,
> >
> > well that worked, but my *style* is broken...
> > I got now an orange navigation-bar on the left... :-/
> >
> > our *old* layout could be found at http://incubator.apache.org/myfaces/
> >
> > thanks for the help
>
> This sounds like a symptom of upgrading from
> forrest-0.5 but not upgrading all of the config.
>
> Did you see http://forrest.apache.org/docs/upgrading_06.html
>
> Perhaps it is the <color> section of the skinconf.xml
>
> Anyway, i have seen the problem before and i had
> something wrong with upgrading my config.

Yeah, David is right. I think there are orange as "debug" color in the
default color profile. Trying to say if you do not have the <color
name="" .../> in your skinconf you will see this color. Can you send a
screenshot or tell me which class that is. Then I can fix that, like I
said it is likely a debug color (I used it to test the color profiling).

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)