forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Charles Palmer" <char...@dspdesign.com>
Subject OOo tables
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:47:37 GMT
Team

This is probably better addressed to the devt list, but I'm not signed up
there.

I did some work improving OOo tables back in September
(http://issues.cocoondev.org//browse/FOR-262) - in particular tables with
cells that are merged. I've been away for a while and have returned, and
note that this work hasn't been incorporated. Could I commend it to you as
an improvement? (Those with better skills than me can no doubt do much
better...)

I've put up a little site showing my work on OOo and Forrest - mostly for
the use of my colleagues, but it could be of wider interest. You can see it
at http://www.gx2pc.com/openoffice/

In particular, the sample tables rendered with the current
openoffice-writer.xsl are here:

http://www.gx2pc.com/openoffice/OOo/tables.html

and the same page rendered with my modified styesheet is here:

http://www.gx2pc.com/openoffice/OOo/tables_improved.html

(note the navigation doesn't work on this page, and there are other
stylesheet changes, related to headings).
Any comments on this, and my OOo and Forrest comments in general, gratefully
accepted..

As always - thanks to all for the work so far!

Charles Palmer