forrest-user mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still in pain; upgrade from 0.5 to 0.6 (to 0.7)
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:02:00 GMT
Looks like

bash-2.05b$ svn info
Repository UUID: 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
Revision: 105851
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: cheche
Last Changed Rev: 105837
Last Changed Date: 2004-11-19 12:48:35 -0500 (Fri, 19 Nov 2004)
Properties Last Updated: 2004-11-08 10:03:54 -0500 (Mon, 08 Nov 2004)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry