forrest-user mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still in pain; upgrade from 0.5 to 0.6
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:56:53 GMT
Worked at ApacheCon with a gentleman whose name escapes me (sorry! no
sleep!) and what we found is that we were getting correct results
using "forrest run" to generate each page on the fly, and incorrect
results using just forrest to generate the static version.

That's extra painful!

What kind of differences could be introduced in cocoon's command line
interface that could account for these differences?

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:58:27 +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi
<nicolaken@apache.org> wrote:
> Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> > Just checked out lastest forrest from SVN and tried to build using
> > command line, but
> > got exact same results:
>
> Could you please try to do exactly my same steps using the jar I
> downloaded, so we can test a common base?
>
> --

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind