forrest-user mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still in pain; upgrade from 0.5 to 0.6
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:33:09 GMT
Just me thrashing; I was trying to figure out why the framework tab
worked properly but the UserGuide didn't.  I added the <guide> element
to see if that would make a difference.

Is there a magic incantantion to get forrest/cocoon to tell me more
about what and why it does things?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry