forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject Re: Change in directory structure with 0.7?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 12:45:38 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe escribió:
> Pardon my ignorance but I just downloaded last nights snapshot of 0.7,
> built it and found a totally different directory structure that 0.6.
> Is this because it's a development version and will change when 0.7 is
> released?

If you mean whether we will switch to the "old" file tree again, no that
will not happen. In 0.7-dev we are introducing the new plugin-system.
That lead us to a mayor restructuring.

> And if I want to run 0.7 with my 0.6 site, do I need to make any
> changes to my data or just run forrest 0.7 with my 0.6 data?

Until now NO. I just deployed the (based on 0.6)
with 0.7-dev without problems.

> Thanks

Your are welcome.

"Together we stand, divided we fall"