forrest-user mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Still in pain; upgrade from 0.5 to 0.6
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 01:09:32 GMT
Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> Now I'm trying to get the Tapestry site working with Forrest 0.6.
>
> I'm httting the same problem with my navigation that I did with
> HiveMind.  On *some* tabs, the index.html within a particular
> directory is a verbatim copy of the root index.html (which means it
> not only has the wrong content, but has bad relative links to
> styesheets and images).

I'm having a hard time trying to replicate things here, as the Tapestry
docs are assembled during the build, and ant complains it cannot find
${hivebuild.dir}/project.xml.

Any tips?

> I've put up a version of the resulting site at
> http://jakarta.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry

So the problem there is with the Users Guide tab?

I have done a 'forrest run' in the main jakarta-tapestry dir and the
site, albeit partial, seems to work, with the Users Guide showing.

Try doing a 'forrest run' on the assembled website and see if it works ok.

Also try giving a different name to all xml elements, as the resolution
is done also with some wildcard xpaths.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -