forrest-user mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Forrest page Rendering / file Processing Order
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 05:44:57 GMT
On Nov 17, 2004, at 7:26 PM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Forrest relies on Cocoon for this;  Cocoon's CLI does the traversal,
> starting at linkmap.html.  My guess is that it is not predictable
> (using a hashmap or something), but you can poke around in the java
> files if you want.  See the files in
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/trunk/src/java/org/apache/
> cocoon/bean/
>
> Why, though?  Does it matter?

Matter? No. Annoying? Yes! In my quest to get xml-fop working, I am
frequently waiting on one file to be processed: compliance.html (which
*argh!* happens to come 3/4 of the way down the list... :-/)

I suppose I could trick the system, and place a link to compliance.html
on *every* page... ;-)

Web Maestro Clay

p.s. Thanks for indulging me with a decent, searchable answer to my
question! I think it will fit nicely in the archives... I appreciate
it!
--
Clay Leeds - <cleeds@medata.com>