forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re[3]: Propose: Extending HowTo-Style and a question
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 12:13:50 GMT

Here some latest insights from on the HowTo V2.0-discussion.
Pls. Correct me if I'm on the wrong track.

DC>> Are you using the "document-v20" type? There is a class
DC>> attribute on every element.

FS> True. I reassigned the -//APACHE//DTD How-to V2.0//EN dtd to the
FS> document and now class is legal. So the problem seems to be some
FS> caching error with eclipse and xmlbuddy.

After fixing a few things in my forrest I finally ran Forrest from the
command line again and found that forrest didn't like my new HowTo
complaining about <a>-elements and more.

So I looked into my Forrest 0.6 dtd and thought it was somehow not
looking right, downloaded last nights development snapshot and
replaced the 0.6 HowTo 2.0-DTD with the version from 0.7.

Not sure if anybody came across the same problem ...

Now things are working ok and I'm ready to check in the EditCSS-HowTo
if somebody could tell me where and how this should be done.

--
Ferdinand Soethe