forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: overriding the "Note", "Warning" and "Fixme" strings
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:44:37 GMT
Joao Miguel Ferreira wrote:
> Is it possible for me to replace the "Note", "Warning" and "Fixme"
> tags, in the final documents (html and PDF) in order to replace them
> with translations to my language ?
>
> What files should I edit ? ...

The headings for HTML files are set in xsl/html/document2html.xsl in
your chosen skin, for PDF it is sl/fo/document2fs.xsl

If you are going to make this change you should create your own skin see
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html#new_skin

However, I would encourage you to make the changes in a more
configurable way if you can. Try adding relevant elements in the
skinconf.xml. I would imagine this could later be further extended to in
the I18N work.

Ross