forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ANT-integration
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:28:28 GMT
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> okay, yesterday my $FORREST_HOME was wrong
>
> now it is correct. but on
> using forrest-task, there is no *new* site
> in my current Eclipse_Project.
>
> Any ideas?

Not relevevant to your specific question, even less relevant if you need
to use Forrest from an ANT script for a reason other than being being in
Eclipse but...

Try using the Eclipse plugin, it is at an early stage and I recomend
moving to the SVN version, however there is an early version in 0.6.

In the 0.6 distribution you will find it in the scratchpad directory.
There is a readme in the directory telling you what to do with it, but
if you are familiar with Eclipse and plugin development you will know
what to do anyway.

Ross