forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unicode and pdf doc
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:59:37 GMT

Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan wrote:
> Dave,
>      The point is that after 'forrest seed' the file
> myproj/webapp/skins/common/xslt/fo/document2fo.xsl

What version of Forrest are you using? We have not been placing the
skins into a seeded site for a long time now.

document2fo.xsl *is* used - that is what creates the fo from which we
create the PDF output.

The exact location of the xsl you need to edit depends on what version
of Forrest and which skin you are using. In 0.6 it is in:

\src\core\context\skins\pelt\xslt\fo

in 0.7-dev (which is what you should be using if you are going to fix
this problem, that way we can apply your fix to Forrest and it will
still be fixed in the next release):

\main\webapp\skins\pelt\xslt\fo

Ross