forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Unicode and pdf doc
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:03:51 GMT
You cannot override just one file of a skin.  If your change is
something that would benefit all of forrest, just change the file in the
forrest directory and submit a patch.  If you want to make this
project-specific, you'll have to create a new skin.  See
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html#new_skin

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming